Automobile Service Chain Case Study
A revised approach to gain repeat business and improvements in marketing and discount pricing paved the way to higher growth rates and increased revenues.
Situation and Challenge
- Chain management was looking to reinvigorate its growth after a recent slowdown
- Management asked us to assess the overall strategy, tactics, and effectiveness of the company’s commercial revenue engine
- Analyzed financial and marketing performance data to understand drivers of growth and effectiveness of strategies and tactics
- Reviewed and assessed all marketing programs, including coupons, in-store marketing, loyalty programs, online strategies, etc.
- Interviewed executives, store management, and customers to understand the impact and validate the internal analysis
- Developed recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the commercial function and produce stronger top-line revenue growth
- Created a model to evaluate the financial impact of the recommendations and a time-phased implementation approach.
- Modeling of new strategy yielded +18% longer-term revenue growth projection, with immediate opportunity identification of $10MM