Revenue Growth Strategy
Using our proprietary methodologies, we help clients define their revenue growth strategy, including strategic actions and tactical improvements in execution.
- Market Assessment
- Competitor Position Analysis
- Internal Capability Assessment
- Opportunities to Play and Opportunities to Win
- Growth Plans Inside and Outside the Core
Growth requires strong and reliable execution across an organization’s functions: sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Go-to-market model
- Talent, motivation, and culture
- Sales processes and tools
- Field marketing
- Sales enablement and operation
- Sales management
Pricing is one of the most impactful profit levers a company can pull. Our clients often achieve 300 to 600 basis points or more of margin improvement.
Our pricing team tackles three key questions:
- How do you identify the right price?
- How do you ensure customers pay that price?
- How do you sustain and improve pricing performance?
Blue Ridge Partners offers transaction support throughout the life cycle of an investment including:
- Market Due Diligence
- Go-to-market Due Diligence
- 100-day Planning
- Post-merger Integration
- Exit Planning
Our approach at each stage is unique and goes beyond the basics. For example, our commercial due diligence engagements include an assessment of a company’s ability to actually execute their go to market plan.