Blue Ridge Partners provides transaction support to private equity firms and companies throughout the life cycle of an investment. Our relationship might begin at any stage.
Early in the life of an investment we –
- assess the realism of revenue generation capabilities and targets during due diligence
- answer critical questions as a foundation for planning strong revenue growth
- assist in prioritizing revenue growth initiatives and developing post-acquisition implementation plans
- help integrate the commercial functions post-merger to achieve the planned benefits including cost savings, streamlined management, a unified vision, and profitable revenue growth
During the holding period, we provide three primary services – assessing and developing growth strategy, improving commercial effectiveness, and optimizing pricing policies and processes.
When the time comes to exit an investment we help –
- refresh growth plans and stories
- develop exit strategies